Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Real Wackos : Chicago GSB Essays

Here I saw the essays Chicago GSB wanted people to write, includingchoosinga mascot for its new facility and stepping into a celebrity's shoes. Just read them see see how different they are from the rest of the crowd. And read what Lindsd has to say about these essays here
And get essays for the top 25 US schools here

PS: These wacko questions have been replaced with more sane questions this time. Read them here http://errorlogs.blogspot.com/2005/07/chicago-gsb-whats-new-in-admissions.html

4 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
Stop by and visiit my life insurance quote pennsylvania blog!

5:16 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
I will give you access to jump to my term insurance quote blog.

5:26 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Look into my compare term life insurance quote blog.

9:16 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
Search for my long term disability insurance blog, it will leave you speechless.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home