Sunday, November 28, 2004

Change of plans

Guys n gals,

This blog was used by me to create a scrap book for me that would house all the difficult questions I encountered during my GMAT prep and some concepts I gathered along the way. In that sense, this blog has helped me a lot. I used it to revise the concepts a week before D-Day and later on many other people preparing for the GMAT have used this to enhance their preparation.

Now I have come to a phase where I would be researching schools and getting more data on them. I have been doing this all the way, but now I am planning to log a few of the things on my blog here. This seems to be a natural progression where after taking the GMAT you concentrate on the schools of your choice and log the details somewhere.

I hope others surfing on to my blog shall like this new content that is goign to come here.

4 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my quote term life insurance rate blog site.

10:51 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
In my spare time I will look for your short term disability insurance blog.

6:27 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
In my spare time I will look for your long term disability insurance blog.

12:33 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
I can't explain, but you need to check my health insurance quote short term blog!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home