Thursday, September 23, 2004

Intending

The suspect is facing charges that he illegally published telephone credit card numbers, intending that they be used by others to avoid telephone billings.

A. intending that they be used by others to avoid telephone billings
B. with intent of others using them to avoid telephone billings
C. intending that telephone billings could be avoided by others using them
D. with the intent of their use by others to avoid telephone billings
E. with the intent that telephone billings would be avoided by others through their use


.
.
.
.
.
.
Ans is A

6 Comments:

Blogger swarna said...

Subjuctive mood

4:13 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
I want you to stop and compare with my life insurance quote pennsylvania blog.

12:44 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
Click on my blog before its to late.

4:30 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Please examine my group term care insurance quote blog as soon as you can.

2:38 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my accurate term life insurance quote blog site.

5:04 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
Hey why don't you peep my term life insurance price quote blog site.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home