Sunday, August 08, 2004

SC-Sociological Study

Everyone participating in the early sociological study committed a crucial methodological error by failing to fully consider alternative ways of classifying their data
A) by failing to fully consider alternative ways of classifying their
B) by failing fully to consider alternative ways of classifying their
C) they failed to consider alternative ways to classify their
D) by not fully considering alternative ways to classify the
E) by not considering fully alternative ways of classifying his or her

.
.
.
.

D is best
A B and C are out because "everyone" is singular and needs a singular referrent
E is out for misplacing adverb after verb "considering"

I still contend that this is perhaps not the correct explanation. Lets see what Pret has to say :)

3 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
You got me! I will check out your insurance life policy quote term blog a.s.a.p!

5:16 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
You must peep out my health insurance quote short term blog.

12:44 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
I was in love with your short term insurance quote blog site.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home