Saturday, August 07, 2004

SC- Italian Job

The combination of technique expertise, commercial enterprise, and that the government back them judiciously should ensure Italian firms continuing to grow
A) that the government back them judiciously should ensure Italian firms continuing
B) the government backing them judiciously should ensure Italian firms of continuing
C) judicious government backing should ensure that Italian firms will continue
D) the government’s judicious backing should ensure Italian firms that they will continue
E) the government judiciously backing should ensure Italian firms of being able to continue


4 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Please discover my pennsylvania term life insurance blog.

7:14 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my long term disability insurance blog site.

5:15 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
Jump into my compare term life insurance quote blog.

10:38 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Please go over my insurance life quote software term blog.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home