Friday, June 23, 2006

Back in action

Hi guys.

I'm back in action. After a long hiatus, I'm back in the admissions business. I postponed the apping process; I got married this January. Life has been great ever since.

I am going through the process of short listing a couple of schools I would be applying to. At the same time, I would start racking my brains to find out what (if anything) I have achieved that is worthy of finding a place in those essays.

Its my wife's birthday this Sunday and hence not much would be achieved over the weekend. Also, I have no internet access in this new house that I have rented. So the real work would start only next week.

I know people have been dropping by (the ticker is counting). Add to the comments; wish me luck.

PS: I have been having the entrepreneurial urge these days. Have read Bootstrapper's Bible by Seth Godin recently. I hope this phase goes away, for the short term. Atleast now I think I can be an entrepreneur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home